This policy deals with the processing of personal information that ETÈ LIVING collects and processes around our customers. ETÈ LIVING is data responsible and all inquiries must be made to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a term for consumer behavior on a network and which will be registered for the purpose of making a website more user-friendly.
You always have the option to delete your cookie from your computer. It can e.g. to do this: Go to menu "Tools" -> Internet settings -> Delete cookies.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT OBJECTIVES?
When you as a customer visit our website, we automatically collect information about you. For example, what type of browser do you use as a customer, what search terms do you use as a customer on the website, your IP address and information about your computer in order to optimize the conversion on the website, improve it and carry out targeted marketing.
When you buy a product on www.etelicing.com, we automatically collect information about you - name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, information. For the purpose of being able to supply products and for the purpose of fulfilling our accounting obligations.
When you as a customer sign up for ETÈ LIVING´s newsletter, you give your consent for us to collect your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
In connection with your subscription to ETÈ LIVING´s newsletter, it will be used for direct marketing, including news about products, events and much more
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING DATA
The collection of information is a necessary for us to take care of our interests in improving www.eteliving.com and at the same time offer our customers relevant offers, news and events. The collection of personal information about you is a necessity for us to fulfill our agreement between us and you. (Article 6 (1) (b) of the Personal Data Regulation)
We only collect the information that you consent to by subscribing to our newsletter.
4. DATA PROCESSOR
We use external companies to among other things, carry out the technical operation of the website. We automatically enter into a data processor agreement between our external partners. The data processors may not use the data for any purpose other than to assist ETÉ LIVING inhouse.
ETÉ LIVING, which is now the data controller for ETÉ LIVING´s customers' personal information, draws attention to their rights.
- You are at all times entitled to send a written message about what information we have registered about you as well as information about where the information comes from. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information.
- You have the right to make incorrect errors in the information we have registered about you.
- In certain cases, you have the right to have all personal information deleted by us and revoke your consent.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, which we process for the purpose of direct marketing via newsletter.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at: email@example.com
- You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency at any time: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/
6. DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal information is deleted as that purpose is completed. Personal information is stored for a maximum of 5 years. Information that we have collected we will delete completely. If you unsubscribe from our newsletter, your information will be deleted automatically.
Only employees have access to personal information to perform their work.
8. CHANGES IN PERSONAL DATA POLICY
We are at all times entitled to make changes to this Personal Data Policy. If we make changes to the Personal Data Policy, you will be informed of this on your next visit to the website under private policy.
* ETÉ LIVING Personal Data Policy was last updated: on November 8, 2020